We Offer Expert Hydro Excavation for Texas Customers
Hydro excavation refers to the process of using pressurized water to break through earth while sending the excavated material via vacuum to a storage tank. It became popular partly due to its effectiveness and efficiency. Even the hardest, most compacted soils are easier to break up when their bonds have been loosened with water. The liquid acts as a natural lubricant and minimizes the effects of static electricity. It’s a relatively noninvasive process, disturbing very little in the surrounding area. Our company, 4D Construction, employs hydrotrenching for clients throughout the state of Texas.
Common Uses of Hydrotrenching
- Trenching for a new cable, water, gas, storm or sewer line can be carried out with hydro excavation. It’s a much safer method of digging than its manual counterparts.
- Locating utilities can be a hazardous process when using mechanical means. Soft digging reveals underground objects quickly and without harm.
- Troubleshooting problems and making repairs on underground pipes can be carried out with the same equipment. For example, if a buried pipe is leaking or clogged, the ground can easily be opened in several areas until the point of failure is located.
- Opening hard-to-reach areas, such as under buildings, can be carried out using potholing techniques.
- Installing vertical objects such as signs and fence posts is commonly done with pressurized water.
Serving New Mexico as Well
Trenching is not always as easy or as straightforward as it looks. We use the latest, most advanced methods to move earth to minimize risks and costs. Hire us for your soft digging and backhoe and skid steer service needs. If you’re located in New Mexico or Texas, give us a call for a free estimate. Additionally, we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can reach us at 806-626-0224.